GoPhones are no go for iPhone upgrades
It sounded good. Buy an inexpensive GoPhone and transfer service to an iPhone, add the $20/month data plan and save roughly a thousand dollars over the two-year contract period. Things that sound good are often too good to be true. This was. Today, AT&T officially announced that GoPhones are no-go as far as iPhone upgrades are concerned. GoPhone customers cannot transfer their service, instead, they must activate their iPhone as a new account with a new phone number.
It sounded good. Buy an inexpensive GoPhone and transfer service to an iPhone, add the $20/month data plan and save roughly a thousand...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements