GoPhones are no go for iPhone upgrades
It sounded good. Buy an inexpensive GoPhone and transfer service to an iPhone, add the $20/month data plan and save roughly a thousand dollars over the two-year contract period. Things that sound good are often too good to be true. This was. Today, AT&T officially announced that GoPhones are no-go as far as iPhone upgrades are concerned. GoPhone customers cannot transfer their service, instead, they must activate their iPhone as a new account with a new phone number.
It sounded good. Buy an inexpensive GoPhone and transfer service to an iPhone, add the $20/month data plan and save roughly a thousand...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update