Pogue answers some iPhone questions
David Pogue, tech columnist for the New York Times, is one of the select few who were granted pre-release iPhone review units. This hot little item has tongues wagging, and people itching to plunk down cold hard cash to get one. Oddly enough, despite all the hype Apple has been a little coy with all the details about the iPhone. David is shedding some light on the subject by answering some common questions about the iPhone. Yes, it has a vibrate mode (though Pogue says it is 'weak'),
I won't steal David's thunder, so read his post for all the gory details.
David Pogue, tech columnist for the New York Times, is one of the select few who were granted pre-release iPhone review units. This hot...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free
- Dragon Dictate 4 released today with new features and speed enhancements