Pogue answers some iPhone questions
David Pogue, tech columnist for the New York Times, is one of the select few who were granted pre-release iPhone review units. This hot little item has tongues wagging, and people itching to plunk down cold hard cash to get one. Oddly enough, despite all the hype Apple has been a little coy with all the details about the iPhone. David is shedding some light on the subject by answering some common questions about the iPhone. Yes, it has a vibrate mode (though Pogue says it is 'weak'),
I won't steal David's thunder, so read his post for all the gory details.
David Pogue, tech columnist for the New York Times, is one of the select few who were granted pre-release iPhone review units. This hot...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements