Pogue answers some iPhone questions
David Pogue, tech columnist for the New York Times, is one of the select few who were granted pre-release iPhone review units. This hot little item has tongues wagging, and people itching to plunk down cold hard cash to get one. Oddly enough, despite all the hype Apple has been a little coy with all the details about the iPhone. David is shedding some light on the subject by answering some common questions about the iPhone. Yes, it has a vibrate mode (though Pogue says it is 'weak'),
I won't steal David's thunder, so read his post for all the gory details.
David Pogue, tech columnist for the New York Times, is one of the select few who were granted pre-release iPhone review units. This hot...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype