Albert.apple.com goes live
Today, albert.apple.com finally came to life. Via secureBag, it provides the secure activation interface for your sparkling new iPhone. And even if you don't actually own an iPhone, the web-objects-based interface makes it easy to chat up Albert, as it were.
As of today, simply launch iTunes, and paste this linked URL into Safari and you will be presented with the following message (assuming you do not actually have an iPhone attached to your computer): "There is no SIM card installed in the iPhone you are attempting to activate. Please disconnect and insert a SIM card in the iPhone. Copyright © 2007 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. | Privacy Policies | Terms & Conditions". Sure, it's not the same as having your own shiny new iPhone to play with, but isn't it nice to be able to talk directly to Albert?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration