Albert.apple.com goes live
Today, albert.apple.com finally came to life. Via secureBag, it provides the secure activation interface for your sparkling new iPhone. And even if you don't actually own an iPhone, the web-objects-based interface makes it easy to chat up Albert, as it were.
As of today, simply launch iTunes, and paste this linked URL into Safari and you will be presented with the following message (assuming you do not actually have an iPhone attached to your computer): "There is no SIM card installed in the iPhone you are attempting to activate. Please disconnect and insert a SIM card in the iPhone. Copyright © 2007 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. | Privacy Policies | Terms & Conditions". Sure, it's not the same as having your own shiny new iPhone to play with, but isn't it nice to be able to talk directly to Albert?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update