Albert.apple.com goes live
Today, albert.apple.com finally came to life. Via secureBag, it provides the secure activation interface for your sparkling new iPhone. And even if you don't actually own an iPhone, the web-objects-based interface makes it easy to chat up Albert, as it were.
As of today, simply launch iTunes, and paste this linked URL into Safari and you will be presented with the following message (assuming you do not actually have an iPhone attached to your computer): "There is no SIM card installed in the iPhone you are attempting to activate. Please disconnect and insert a SIM card in the iPhone. Copyright © 2007 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. | Privacy Policies | Terms & Conditions". Sure, it's not the same as having your own shiny new iPhone to play with, but isn't it nice to be able to talk directly to Albert?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station