Line walk, AT&T State Street and Apple Michigan Ave.
Maybe it's just me, but I thought the State Street AT&T store line had much more verve and character than the Michigan Ave. Apple Store line. The Apple Store had Starbucks coffee being given out for free, but the State Street line turned back into a brickwalled alley. There were balloons, and guys impatiently waiting "until 6:00," and dudes sitting with their laptops, and generally just a more both concerned and cordial atmosphere.
But I'll let you decide-- the State Street linewalk is above, and Michigan Avenue (which did curve all the way around the building-- I had to shoot it in 3 seperate cuts) is below the jump. Enjoy-- now you too can pretend like you waited hours for a phone you could have waited 5 minutes for.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free
- Dragon Dictate 4 released today with new features and speed enhancements