Line walk, AT&T State Street and Apple Michigan Ave.
Maybe it's just me, but I thought the State Street AT&T store line had much more verve and character than the Michigan Ave. Apple Store line. The Apple Store had Starbucks coffee being given out for free, but the State Street line turned back into a brickwalled alley. There were balloons, and guys impatiently waiting "until 6:00," and dudes sitting with their laptops, and generally just a more both concerned and cordial atmosphere.
But I'll let you decide-- the State Street linewalk is above, and Michigan Avenue (which did curve all the way around the building-- I had to shoot it in 3 seperate cuts) is below the jump. Enjoy-- now you too can pretend like you waited hours for a phone you could have waited 5 minutes for.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app