Line walk, AT&T State Street and Apple Michigan Ave.
Maybe it's just me, but I thought the State Street AT&T store line had much more verve and character than the Michigan Ave. Apple Store line. The Apple Store had Starbucks coffee being given out for free, but the State Street line turned back into a brickwalled alley. There were balloons, and guys impatiently waiting "until 6:00," and dudes sitting with their laptops, and generally just a more both concerned and cordial atmosphere.
But I'll let you decide-- the State Street linewalk is above, and Michigan Avenue (which did curve all the way around the building-- I had to shoot it in 3 seperate cuts) is below the jump. Enjoy-- now you too can pretend like you waited hours for a phone you could have waited 5 minutes for.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client