My unusable iPhone
Two roads diverged in iPhone activation and I--I took the one less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Instead of going for the standard postpaid plan, I opted for the prepaid one. I have signed up for a $29.99 per month Pick Your Plan with a $20 per month iPhone unlimited data plan. My account is fully provisioned on AT&Ts side and it shows as an iPhone compatible account. And yet, I cannot get past the "AT&T has determined that your current account cannot be used with the iPhone" screen. I'm told to call back tomorrow. The prepaid office is closed today. At least the iPhone looks pretty in its dock.
Two roads diverged in iPhone activation and I--I took the one less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Instead of going for...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update