My unusable iPhone
Two roads diverged in iPhone activation and I--I took the one less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Instead of going for the standard postpaid plan, I opted for the prepaid one. I have signed up for a $29.99 per month Pick Your Plan with a $20 per month iPhone unlimited data plan. My account is fully provisioned on AT&Ts side and it shows as an iPhone compatible account. And yet, I cannot get past the "AT&T has determined that your current account cannot be used with the iPhone" screen. I'm told to call back tomorrow. The prepaid office is closed today. At least the iPhone looks pretty in its dock.
Two roads diverged in iPhone activation and I--I took the one less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Instead of going for...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free