iPhoneInterface starts to crack open iPhone
It looks like hacking the iPhone took a huge step forward last night. iPhone enthusiasts over at the #iphone-talk and #iphone-mac channels on irc.osx86.hu have developed iPhoneInterface, a new Windows and Mac tool that allows you to manipulate the iPhone's state, launch services, and interact with the iPhone filesystem. With it, you'll be able to scan the iPhone file structure, create and remove folders, start iPhone services, and more. It's still in its early days so don't expect too much from this first release. A public subversion server should be up overnight. Pop over to the irc channel for more information.
Thanks to everyone on #iphone-talk, especially lixivial.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options