iPhoneInterface starts to crack open iPhone
It looks like hacking the iPhone took a huge step forward last night. iPhone enthusiasts over at the #iphone-talk and #iphone-mac channels on irc.osx86.hu have developed iPhoneInterface, a new Windows and Mac tool that allows you to manipulate the iPhone's state, launch services, and interact with the iPhone filesystem. With it, you'll be able to scan the iPhone file structure, create and remove folders, start iPhone services, and more. It's still in its early days so don't expect too much from this first release. A public subversion server should be up overnight. Pop over to the irc channel for more information.
Thanks to everyone on #iphone-talk, especially lixivial.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free