JiveTalk offers nice IM for iPhone
Today, I came across JiveTalk, which offers simultaneous login to AIM, MSN, Yahoo!, GoogleTalk, ICQ, and Jabber. The alpha release for iPhone worked pretty well during my brief testing.
The UI resembles iChat. I had multiple AIM conversations open, and a small notification window told me when the inactive conversation had received an update. Also, two "chat bubbles" at the top of the screen let me toggle between conversations.
It's alpha, as I said, but looks good so far. Check it out.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows