The latest iPhone Twittering, on a map
But I still want to be on the cutting edge of the iPhone zeitgeist and that's why I think this little mashup is so cool. Reader ADM tells us that he's squeezed together Google Maps, Twitter, and Ning to bring you a geographic, browsable representation of what people are saying on Twitter about the iPhone. Now you too, even if you don't have an iPhone, can stay up to date about what people are saying and where they're saying it.
What's that? You don't care about the iPhone? And even if you do, you think something like this is completely silly and unnecessary? Touché. But ADM has also included the source code through Ning, so you're welcome to make your own mashup about whatever you want. Meanwhile, I and mine will continue to listen intently through the tubes, and hope for our own little bit of salvation: a price drop.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free