iPhone nano rumors
Yes, Apple will probably follow on to the iPhone--that's kind of a given. And yes, the next iPhone may be cheaper. But since the existing iPhone is already nano-esque in that it is flash-based with only 4 or 8 GB of memory, it's hard to see where speculation about a second iPhone that's nano-esque and possibly slightly cheaper is actually all that, you know, newsworthy.
Thanks everyone who wrote in about this.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service