iPhone nano rumors
Yes, Apple will probably follow on to the iPhone--that's kind of a given. And yes, the next iPhone may be cheaper. But since the existing iPhone is already nano-esque in that it is flash-based with only 4 or 8 GB of memory, it's hard to see where speculation about a second iPhone that's nano-esque and possibly slightly cheaper is actually all that, you know, newsworthy.
Thanks everyone who wrote in about this.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options