iPhone nano rumors
Yes, Apple will probably follow on to the iPhone--that's kind of a given. And yes, the next iPhone may be cheaper. But since the existing iPhone is already nano-esque in that it is flash-based with only 4 or 8 GB of memory, it's hard to see where speculation about a second iPhone that's nano-esque and possibly slightly cheaper is actually all that, you know, newsworthy.
Thanks everyone who wrote in about this.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync