Cellucity apparently to be exclusive South Africa iPhone retailer
TUAW reader Nathan spotted this banner ad at the bottom of South Africa's Cellucity's home page. As you can read, Cellucity states that the iPhone will be available for sale this September and that it will be the exclusive distributer. Cellucity is a retailer for Vodacom, one of the four South African mobile networks. It looks like the global iPhone roll-out is moving forward.
Update: Several readers have pointed out that if Cellucity is going to be an official retailer, they're doing a pretty bad job so far. Check out their iPhone requirements, e.g. 10.4.8 required when 10.4.10 is actually required, no mention of Windows, etc.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features