Cellucity apparently to be exclusive South Africa iPhone retailer
TUAW reader Nathan spotted this banner ad at the bottom of South Africa's Cellucity's home page. As you can read, Cellucity states that the iPhone will be available for sale this September and that it will be the exclusive distributer. Cellucity is a retailer for Vodacom, one of the four South African mobile networks. It looks like the global iPhone roll-out is moving forward.
Update: Several readers have pointed out that if Cellucity is going to be an official retailer, they're doing a pretty bad job so far. Check out their iPhone requirements, e.g. 10.4.8 required when 10.4.10 is actually required, no mention of Windows, etc.
TUAW reader Nathan spotted this banner ad at the bottom of South Africa's Cellucity's home page. As you can read, Cellucity states that the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free