Cellucity apparently to be exclusive South Africa iPhone retailer
TUAW reader Nathan spotted this banner ad at the bottom of South Africa's Cellucity's home page. As you can read, Cellucity states that the iPhone will be available for sale this September and that it will be the exclusive distributer. Cellucity is a retailer for Vodacom, one of the four South African mobile networks. It looks like the global iPhone roll-out is moving forward.
Update: Several readers have pointed out that if Cellucity is going to be an official retailer, they're doing a pretty bad job so far. Check out their iPhone requirements, e.g. 10.4.8 required when 10.4.10 is actually required, no mention of Windows, etc.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter