Hit a critical with the D&D Roller for iPhone
Yup, just plug in how many of each die you want to roll (remember, to roll up ability scores, you roll 4d6 and ignore the lowest roll), and then hit "Roll," and you can see each die rolled as well as all the totals down the line. You'll never have to wonder how much damage you did against that Mind Flayer ever again!
D&D Roller: Just in case your iPhone was making you look a little too cool.
[via Dr. Macenstein, who's probably rolled a few fort saves in his day as well.]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station