Hit a critical with the D&D Roller for iPhone
Yup, just plug in how many of each die you want to roll (remember, to roll up ability scores, you roll 4d6 and ignore the lowest roll), and then hit "Roll," and you can see each die rolled as well as all the totals down the line. You'll never have to wonder how much damage you did against that Mind Flayer ever again!
D&D Roller: Just in case your iPhone was making you look a little too cool.
[via Dr. Macenstein, who's probably rolled a few fort saves in his day as well.]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free