Hit a critical with the D&D Roller for iPhone
Yup, just plug in how many of each die you want to roll (remember, to roll up ability scores, you roll 4d6 and ignore the lowest roll), and then hit "Roll," and you can see each die rolled as well as all the totals down the line. You'll never have to wonder how much damage you did against that Mind Flayer ever again!
D&D Roller: Just in case your iPhone was making you look a little too cool.
[via Dr. Macenstein, who's probably rolled a few fort saves in his day as well.]
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved