Hit a critical with the D&D Roller for iPhone
Yup, just plug in how many of each die you want to roll (remember, to roll up ability scores, you roll 4d6 and ignore the lowest roll), and then hit "Roll," and you can see each die rolled as well as all the totals down the line. You'll never have to wonder how much damage you did against that Mind Flayer ever again!
D&D Roller: Just in case your iPhone was making you look a little too cool.
[via Dr. Macenstein, who's probably rolled a few fort saves in his day as well.]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates