iPhone 101: What's my number?
If you find yourself in this situation, don't panic. Your iPhone itself can tell you what your number is.
The first place to look is in your contacts list. Touch "Phone" then "Contacts." Scroll to the very top of the list and you'll see "My Number..."
Or, touch "Settings" and then "Phone." Your number is displayed at the top of the screen.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app