iPhone 101: What's my number?
If you find yourself in this situation, don't panic. Your iPhone itself can tell you what your number is.
The first place to look is in your contacts list. Touch "Phone" then "Contacts." Scroll to the very top of the list and you'll see "My Number..."
Or, touch "Settings" and then "Phone." Your number is displayed at the top of the screen.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)