iPhone 101: What's my number?
If you find yourself in this situation, don't panic. Your iPhone itself can tell you what your number is.
The first place to look is in your contacts list. Touch "Phone" then "Contacts." Scroll to the very top of the list and you'll see "My Number..."
Or, touch "Settings" and then "Phone." Your number is displayed at the top of the screen.
When I activated my iPhone, I received a brand new phone number. The first time someone asked me for it, I felt a mild embarrassment....
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates