iPhone "Hello World" binary released
The busy beavers of the #iphone IRC channel, whose collective efforts have built the first unauthorized iPhone GUI application (it displays "Hello World" and does nothing else), have released the source for the demo app, buildable with the community-built toolchain and UIKit. There's also a compiled binary version of the app being hosted here.
Our collective hat is off to the dedicated hackers who are building a development environment for the iPhone from bits of string and folded-up tinfoil. It's an impressive achievement.
Thanks #iphone and Erica
The busy beavers of the #iphone IRC channel, whose collective efforts have built the first unauthorized iPhone GUI application (it displays...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free