One-click wallpaper changer for iPhone
iPhone tweaker Justin Schwalbe has managed to work over a few tricks we've published and create something actually useful: a one-click wallpaper changer for the iPhone, no iTunes sync or other tethering needed: just load up the image in Safari on the iPhone and you're rolling.
Now, of course, it's not all that simple: first you need SSH and curl running on your iPhone, and you've got to swap out the instance of DemoApp on your phone with Justin's script. Nevertheless, if you're a frequent wallpaper switcher, it might be worth checking out the rundown on Justin's blog and giving it a go.
Thanks Erica & Justin
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter