One-click wallpaper changer for iPhone
iPhone tweaker Justin Schwalbe has managed to work over a few tricks we've published and create something actually useful: a one-click wallpaper changer for the iPhone, no iTunes sync or other tethering needed: just load up the image in Safari on the iPhone and you're rolling.
Now, of course, it's not all that simple: first you need SSH and curl running on your iPhone, and you've got to swap out the instance of DemoApp on your phone with Justin's script. Nevertheless, if you're a frequent wallpaper switcher, it might be worth checking out the rundown on Justin's blog and giving it a go.
Thanks Erica & Justin
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features