iPhone in cake form
Call it the First rule of Confectionary Geekery, if you will-- no gadget is allowed to reach icon status until it is immortalized in cake form. This is another happening that didn't show up on our bingo card, but probably should have.
Fortunately, someone's corrected the dire problem of not having an iPhone that is both beautiful, elegant, and edible. They've actually got lots of amazing cakes, including a few purses, a dragster, and even a pom pom. But can the pom pom browse Google maps? Didn't think so.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)