iPhone in cake form
Call it the First rule of Confectionary Geekery, if you will-- no gadget is allowed to reach icon status until it is immortalized in cake form. This is another happening that didn't show up on our bingo card, but probably should have.
Fortunately, someone's corrected the dire problem of not having an iPhone that is both beautiful, elegant, and edible. They've actually got lots of amazing cakes, including a few purses, a dragster, and even a pom pom. But can the pom pom browse Google maps? Didn't think so.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app