Missing Sync for Windows Mobile 4.0 adds WM6 support
It's sad but true; not everybody can have an iPhone. But for those poor souls with a supported Windows Mobile device, things just got a little bit better as Mark/Space has released version 4.0 of their Missing Sync for Windows Mobile with support for the new Windows Mobile 6 platform. New to version 4, Mark/Space has added plugins for video support (both ways), call logs, and SMS messages. And as always Missing Sync continues syncing support for iCal, Address Book, iTunes, iPhoto, etc.
Missing Sync for Windows Mobile is $39.95 and upgrade pricing is $24.95 from a variety of Missing Sync products.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle