Missing Sync for Windows Mobile 4.0 adds WM6 support
It's sad but true; not everybody can have an iPhone. But for those poor souls with a supported Windows Mobile device, things just got a little bit better as Mark/Space has released version 4.0 of their Missing Sync for Windows Mobile with support for the new Windows Mobile 6 platform. New to version 4, Mark/Space has added plugins for video support (both ways), call logs, and SMS messages. And as always Missing Sync continues syncing support for iCal, Address Book, iTunes, iPhoto, etc.
Missing Sync for Windows Mobile is $39.95 and upgrade pricing is $24.95 from a variety of Missing Sync products.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options