Fewer prepaid alerts after iPhone 1.0.2 update?
Now that the iPhone 1.0.2 update is out and growing its installed base, do any of you prepaid users notice a difference in the number of "You Last Transaction Cost $0.00" messages? Maybe it's just me but I'm getting the sense they've been cut back significantly. If you have a prepaid account, let me know whether this latest update has affected your useless message count.
Update: Looks like this is a server-side fix according to several readers.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs