Fewer prepaid alerts after iPhone 1.0.2 update?
Now that the iPhone 1.0.2 update is out and growing its installed base, do any of you prepaid users notice a difference in the number of "You Last Transaction Cost $0.00" messages? Maybe it's just me but I'm getting the sense they've been cut back significantly. If you have a prepaid account, let me know whether this latest update has affected your useless message count.
Update: Looks like this is a server-side fix according to several readers.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app