Apple lowers price of 8 gig iPhone to $399
There's really no excuse any more. You can now buy an 8GB iPhone for just $399, take it home, activate it, and use it with a prepaid card or existing AT&T account. If the unlocks prove to be working, add TMobile into that equation. What are you waiting for? Is this news enough to get you to buy an iPhone? Let us know in the comments.
Update: 4GB models selling now for $299 while they last. Refurb 8GB for $349.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter