Apple lowers price of 8 gig iPhone to $399
There's really no excuse any more. You can now buy an 8GB iPhone for just $399, take it home, activate it, and use it with a prepaid card or existing AT&T account. If the unlocks prove to be working, add TMobile into that equation. What are you waiting for? Is this news enough to get you to buy an iPhone? Let us know in the comments.
Update: 4GB models selling now for $299 while they last. Refurb 8GB for $349.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)