Amex mulls iPhone purchase rebate policy
I placed a call to Molly Faust, the American Express Vice President of Public Affairs and Communications for U.S. Consumer Card and Customer Service Delivery. She told me that she was already looking into this matter and promised to get back to me.
According to one TUAW reader, a protection-line operator said "the number of calls we've received about this is utterly insane."
More as this develops.
Update: Molly Faust contacted me again and says to emphasize that this is being handled on a case-by-case basis and that the refunds are not an official program or policy.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements