iPhone crosses the puddle. 3G missing in action.
Of course between now and 9 November there's plenty of room for change but count me among the disappointed who had hoped for something better east of the Atlantic.
The costs seem incredibly high as well. The £269 iPhone clocks in at US$538.43 for today's exchange rate. The cheapest £35 plan is US $70 per month + "Special Roaming" rates--with no hint of prepaid/contract-free service. How do you British TUAW readers feel about the contract rates and the lack of 3G? Let us know in the comments.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)