iPhone update to add TV out?
Astute TUAW reader Matt Nelson noticed something in Engadget's O2 iPhone hands on gallery that seem to portend some new features coming down the pike for us iPhone users. You may recall that Apple listed some TV out cables as being iPhone compatible, and then quickly fixed that 'error.' If you take a look at the shot above you'll see the O2 iPhone, which is running an unreleased version of the iPhone software, has a new 'TV Out' setting section. Looks like you'll be able to buy some iPhone ready video cables soon enough.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter