New iPhone ads showing up on TV today
It's football season, and you know what that means: new iPhone ads? Yes, apparently there are three new ads, starring Doug, Elliot and Stephano, all shot in a variant of the Errol Morris "Switch" campaign style. In these ads, the (apparently real, and possibly recruited online) iPhone users are standing in front of a black backdrop, relating the ways in which iPhone has changed their lives for the better. At the end of each ad, you see the backdrop in wide shot, with the surrounding street scene visible.
A quick review of the final shots indicates that all three ads were filmed in New York City (I can't be 100% sure about Doug, although it might be on West 24th Street...). Elliot is on Fulton St. in
Thanks to all who sent this in.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free