New iPhone ads showing up on TV today
It's football season, and you know what that means: new iPhone ads? Yes, apparently there are three new ads, starring Doug, Elliot and Stephano, all shot in a variant of the Errol Morris "Switch" campaign style. In these ads, the (apparently real, and possibly recruited online) iPhone users are standing in front of a black backdrop, relating the ways in which iPhone has changed their lives for the better. At the end of each ad, you see the backdrop in wide shot, with the surrounding street scene visible.
A quick review of the final shots indicates that all three ads were filmed in New York City (I can't be 100% sure about Doug, although it might be on West 24th Street...). Elliot is on Fulton St. in
Thanks to all who sent this in.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter