Third Party Apps ported to iPhone 1.1.1
He has also tracked down an option for International capabilities in SpringBoard, which may lead to foreign language Application support. This will be needed in countries like Germany and France, where the iPhone will shortly debut.
This is a developing story, and we'll be keeping an eye on it but remember this success is only in regards to running apps on the 1.1.1 firmware. Unlocked iPhones still run the danger of being bricked when upgraded to the 1.1.1 firmware, so if you have an unlocked iPhone do not upgrade to the latest firmware.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs