Found Footage: iPhone bricked? Still useful
Because an Apple commercial isn't accepted by the Apple community until it's parodied, here you go. NeoBen on YouTube has made a short parody of the new iPhone ads-- but they're about how his iPhone got bricked with the 1.1.1 update. And how you shouldn't worry if yours got bricked, too, because there's still a lot of different things you can use it for.
(I'm told that on these video posts, I sometimes drop spoilers in the second paragraph, so watch the video before you read on.) I just want to say that while I'm impressed that he really did wedge the iPhone in the door, I'm a little less impressed by the iPhone dropping out of frame in the hockey shot. I know your secret, Ben! That iPhone's not really bricked! But the video is still funny.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows