Has Apple cracked down on unlocker-resellers?
TUAW reader Silvio Duque sent in a copy of a recent email to an Apple customer: It thanked the customer for his interest in Apple products. "While Apple appreciates your company's support of Apple's technology and products, the Apple Store you placed this order with sells products to end-user customers only, and the order has therefore been cancelled. You may wish to review the Sales and Refunds Policy."
TUAW has not confirmed this policy and we'd like to hear from any other readers whose orders got cancelled.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs