iPhone jailbreak interface INdependence updated to 1.2.2
We just received word that Independence, the interactive Cocoa jailbreak program for iPhone has been updated to version 1.2.2 and now supports 1.1.1 jailbreaks. The notes on the site say the the activation/jailbreak process is more complicated than it had been previously, presumably due to the infrastructure changes to 1.1.1.
Thanks to everyone who sent this in.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free