iPhone jailbreak interface INdependence updated to 1.2.2
We just received word that Independence, the interactive Cocoa jailbreak program for iPhone has been updated to version 1.2.2 and now supports 1.1.1 jailbreaks. The notes on the site say the the activation/jailbreak process is more complicated than it had been previously, presumably due to the infrastructure changes to 1.1.1.
Thanks to everyone who sent this in.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app