iPhone jailbreak interface INdependence updated to 1.2.2
We just received word that Independence, the interactive Cocoa jailbreak program for iPhone has been updated to version 1.2.2 and now supports 1.1.1 jailbreaks. The notes on the site say the the activation/jailbreak process is more complicated than it had been previously, presumably due to the infrastructure changes to 1.1.1.
Thanks to everyone who sent this in.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature