Forbes: Will Google crush the iPhone?
It's the iPhone's next-generation interactive technology and full quality data display (in Safari and mobile Mail) that really sets the device apart from the crowd. Will Google create a device competing head-to-head or will they continue their relationship with iPhone and focus on creating a separate ad-based information-rich platform?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free