Forbes: Will Google crush the iPhone?
It's the iPhone's next-generation interactive technology and full quality data display (in Safari and mobile Mail) that really sets the device apart from the crowd. Will Google create a device competing head-to-head or will they continue their relationship with iPhone and focus on creating a separate ad-based information-rich platform?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app