Forbes: Will Google crush the iPhone?
It's the iPhone's next-generation interactive technology and full quality data display (in Safari and mobile Mail) that really sets the device apart from the crowd. Will Google create a device competing head-to-head or will they continue their relationship with iPhone and focus on creating a separate ad-based information-rich platform?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update