iPhone programming 101: full header documentation released
It's not entirely clear how she found the time or energy to accomplish the feat, but our own Erica Sadun has posted a complete set of iPhone header documentation, running down every Objective-C class and file to give present and future iPhone/iPod touch developers the tools they need now, and a killer head start on the February release of Apple's SDK. If you've got a hankering to write the first great iPhone app, go check it out.
Update: iPhoneDevDocs.com just let us know they're about to upgrade their docs to 1.1.1 soon.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter