iPhone programming 101: full header documentation released
It's not entirely clear how she found the time or energy to accomplish the feat, but our own Erica Sadun has posted a complete set of iPhone header documentation, running down every Objective-C class and file to give present and future iPhone/iPod touch developers the tools they need now, and a killer head start on the February release of Apple's SDK. If you've got a hankering to write the first great iPhone app, go check it out.
Update: iPhoneDevDocs.com just let us know they're about to upgrade their docs to 1.1.1 soon.
With a few months yet to go before the official, blessed, sanctified Apple SDK for iPhone makes an appearance, all TUAW readers know...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates