Found Footage: iPhone costumes
These guys didn't actually send these costumes in for our Halloween costume gallery, but if they had, we would definitely have put them in it. They actually have LCD TVs strapped to them (using PVC pipe and ratchet straps), and apparently those TVs are hooked up to real video iPods-- they edited the display video themselves. The suits also weigh about 60 pounds, which is about how much candy you'll probably be able to get if you really do go around the neighborhood in one of these.
And it's a pretty good representation of the iPhone, too, even if it is a little... bulkier than the real thing. These guys are award-winning, too-- one of their Myspace pages brags that they've won the "Guavaween costume contest," whatever that is. Congrats!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update