iPhone 101: Quickly delete videos
There are two ways to accomplish this. First, navigate to the video list on the iPhone's iPod software. Drag your finger across a video's title from left to right and the red "Delete" button will appear, as if you were removing email messages. Tap it, and your video will be deleted.
The second method happens after watching a movie. Once it's done, you'll be presented with a dialog box asking if you want to remove the video to save space. Touch "Yes."
No need to carry "Saw II" around after you've watched it, right?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs