iPhone 101: Quickly delete videos
There are two ways to accomplish this. First, navigate to the video list on the iPhone's iPod software. Drag your finger across a video's title from left to right and the red "Delete" button will appear, as if you were removing email messages. Tap it, and your video will be deleted.
The second method happens after watching a movie. Once it's done, you'll be presented with a dialog box asking if you want to remove the video to save space. Touch "Yes."
No need to carry "Saw II" around after you've watched it, right?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free