Canadian iPhone in time for the holidays
Finally. The Canadian iPhone. Joe Maur pointed me to this new iPhone for the Holidays page at the Apple Canada online store. So the wait is over. Soon, you'll be able to pay way too much to Rogers for your very own personal iPhone--although we have yet to find plan specifics. Happy Holidays, Canada!
Update: Readers are saying that this is just a copied US store page and shouldn't be taken as an actual Canadian release. My bad.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)