AT&T puts the kibosh on voice-free iPhone plans for the deaf
What this says to me is that there are people who love the EDGE connectivity the iPhone offers but who just don't need to use their iPhones as a voice device. Will Apple and AT&T step up to the plate and extend the philosophy of Universal Access to at least the hearing impaired community or is too much revenue on the line?
Deafmac.org reports that AT&T has withdrawn its $27.99/month no-voice plan, stating the offer was generated in error. AT&T writes...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs