AT&T puts the kibosh on voice-free iPhone plans for the deaf
What this says to me is that there are people who love the EDGE connectivity the iPhone offers but who just don't need to use their iPhones as a voice device. Will Apple and AT&T step up to the plate and extend the philosophy of Universal Access to at least the hearing impaired community or is too much revenue on the line?
Deafmac.org reports that AT&T has withdrawn its $27.99/month no-voice plan, stating the offer was generated in error. AT&T writes...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements