Automatically paste your way to bookmarklet happiness
His web form lets you specify the text to paste and the bookmarklet name. You can even skip the "Paste here" confirmation alert and paste into the first available field. Click "Make iPastelet", drag the link into your bookmarks and you're ready to sync.
Cool stuff. Read more about here. Great job, Tom.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration