Automatically paste your way to bookmarklet happiness
His web form lets you specify the text to paste and the bookmarklet name. You can even skip the "Paste here" confirmation alert and paste into the first available field. Click "Make iPastelet", drag the link into your bookmarks and you're ready to sync.
Cool stuff. Read more about here. Great job, Tom.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter