Automatically paste your way to bookmarklet happiness
His web form lets you specify the text to paste and the bookmarklet name. You can even skip the "Paste here" confirmation alert and paste into the first available field. Click "Make iPastelet", drag the link into your bookmarks and you're ready to sync.
Cool stuff. Read more about here. Great job, Tom.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time