iPhone Video proof of concept posted
iPhone developer Drunknbass has been working amazingly hard for some time now getting video recording working on the iPhone. I've been following his effort and seeing him struggle with some major obstacles. It's not a simple thing. There are issues about capturing the data and producing output in real time. And here, sometimes events outpace us. I was hoping to post a real video with this write-up but since the software has already been leaked, I decided to go ahead and write about what currently exists.
Drunknbass's program is groundbreaking. It records 5 seconds of video at 10 fps and then immediately plays it back and proves that usable video capture is possible.
Read more about his work and visit his website at monsterandfriends.com.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)