Add ModMyiFone as an Installer.app source
A while ago, the nice people at ModMyiFone put together their own installer source. This source usually has up-to-date hacks in installable forms shortly after they become public. I've been besieged by kind commenters reminding me to put up a general post to let everyone know about this. If you'd like to add the MMI source to Installer, here's how.
In Installer.app, select Sources then tap Edit (top-right corner) and then Add (top-left corner), type in http://modmyifone.com/installer.xml. Tap OK, wait, and then tap Done. MMI gets added as a listed but "untrusted" source. Oh well, you can't have everything.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter