Mobile Scrobbler adds command-line track metadata
To do this, you need to access the MobileScrobbler executable inside the application bundle on your iPhone and issue a command along the following lines:
./MobileScrobbler -track "Shimmer" -artist "Fuel" -album ""
The developers write, saying the album string will be optional--you can pass an empty string as shown here.
This is a great little feature that shouldn't be overlooked by anyone who has command-line access on their iPhone or iPod touch. For a further preview of Mobile Scrobbler 1.4, check out this screenshot tour.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements