Mobile Scrobbler adds command-line track metadata
To do this, you need to access the MobileScrobbler executable inside the application bundle on your iPhone and issue a command along the following lines:
./MobileScrobbler -track "Shimmer" -artist "Fuel" -album ""
The developers write, saying the album string will be optional--you can pass an empty string as shown here.
This is a great little feature that shouldn't be overlooked by anyone who has command-line access on their iPhone or iPod touch. For a further preview of Mobile Scrobbler 1.4, check out this screenshot tour.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)