Mobile Scrobbler adds command-line track metadata
To do this, you need to access the MobileScrobbler executable inside the application bundle on your iPhone and issue a command along the following lines:
./MobileScrobbler -track "Shimmer" -artist "Fuel" -album ""
The developers write, saying the album string will be optional--you can pass an empty string as shown here.
This is a great little feature that shouldn't be overlooked by anyone who has command-line access on their iPhone or iPod touch. For a further preview of Mobile Scrobbler 1.4, check out this screenshot tour.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free