iPhone January update, coming soon to an iTunes near you
- An updated Maps that will actually find your location automatically by triangulating cell towers (we saw this a while ago), and give you the option to add a pin to the map
- Web Clips, cutouts of web pages that you can attach to an icon sitting right there on the homescreen.
- A customizable homescreen and dock (just hold an icon to get them wiggling, and then move them around as you please), and up to nine homescreen pages total
- The update will also add chapter navigation for iPhone video, and subtitle/audio options as well.
- And though the readers in our IRC channel weren't very impressed with this one, the iPhone will now feature multiple SMS sending.