How To: downgrade to previous iTunes software
Over at his WickedPsyched site, he's put up full instructions on how to keep the minty-fresh goodness of the latest iTunes install (currently 7.6) yet temporarily revert back to to 7.4.2 when you need to run iPhuc.
The steps include downloading an old version of iTunes, backing up your current MobileDevices framework, copying the 7.4.2 framework to your system library, and using a simple shell script to toggle between the new version of the utility and the old one when you launch iPhuc.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype