How To: downgrade to previous iTunes software
Over at his WickedPsyched site, he's put up full instructions on how to keep the minty-fresh goodness of the latest iTunes install (currently 7.6) yet temporarily revert back to to 7.4.2 when you need to run iPhuc.
The steps include downloading an old version of iTunes, backing up your current MobileDevices framework, copying the 7.4.2 framework to your system library, and using a simple shell script to toggle between the new version of the utility and the old one when you launch iPhuc.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter