Campfire goes iPhone
Due to the way the developers have created the iPhone version, you'll need to use two-fingered scrolling to move through your transcript. For more details, check out 37signal's post, where they explain the technical reasons for the two-finger scroll. Apparently, on the iPhone the "auto" overflow property for HTML gets rendered as a separate frame.
If you'd like to learn more about the iPhone's special capabilities and limitations with respect to its Mobile Safari implementation, I strongly recommend you look into the iPhone Web Dev group at google groups.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter