Campfire goes iPhone
Due to the way the developers have created the iPhone version, you'll need to use two-fingered scrolling to move through your transcript. For more details, check out 37signal's post, where they explain the technical reasons for the two-finger scroll. Apparently, on the iPhone the "auto" overflow property for HTML gets rendered as a separate frame.
If you'd like to learn more about the iPhone's special capabilities and limitations with respect to its Mobile Safari implementation, I strongly recommend you look into the iPhone Web Dev group at google groups.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature