Campfire goes iPhone
Due to the way the developers have created the iPhone version, you'll need to use two-fingered scrolling to move through your transcript. For more details, check out 37signal's post, where they explain the technical reasons for the two-finger scroll. Apparently, on the iPhone the "auto" overflow property for HTML gets rendered as a separate frame.
If you'd like to learn more about the iPhone's special capabilities and limitations with respect to its Mobile Safari implementation, I strongly recommend you look into the iPhone Web Dev group at google groups.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app