Facebook featured on new iPhone ad
Tonight, Apple released two new iPhone commercials in the standard iPhone-esqe style -- Facebook and Cars. In these two commercials, Apple expounds on features that have already been introduced in older commercials. This is the first time that Apple has shown a web application on the iPhone in a commercial. Apple announces in the commercial, "If you love Facebook so much that you check it all the time on your computer, just think how great it would be to check it every time... you're, well, nowhere near your computer."
Oddly enough, with the two new iPhone commercials, there is no mention of the new 16GB model that was just released today.
Thanks to everyone who sent this in!
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter