Got AT&T? Starbucks delivers Wi Fi
Good news, iPhone lovers. Starbucks is dumping T-Mobile and serving you up a fresh heaping venti of Wi-Fi goodness. And what's the crema on that espresso? Why, it's this: "AT&T will soon extend the benefits of Wi-Fi at Starbucks to its wireless customers". The press release says spring 2008 -- still a little ways away, but soon "millions of AT&T and Starbucks customers will get Internet access free from the comfort of their neighborhood Starbucks."
I'll drink to that. In a short, no-fat, green-tea hold the syrup way. Meanwhile, T-Mobile Hotspot customers will still be able to use Starbucks' WiFi, thanks to an agreement between the two providers.
Thanks Christopher Li
Good news, iPhone lovers. Starbucks is dumping T-Mobile and serving you up a fresh heaping venti of Wi-Fi goodness. And what's the crema...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs