Got AT&T? Starbucks delivers Wi Fi
Good news, iPhone lovers. Starbucks is dumping T-Mobile and serving you up a fresh heaping venti of Wi-Fi goodness. And what's the crema on that espresso? Why, it's this: "AT&T will soon extend the benefits of Wi-Fi at Starbucks to its wireless customers". The press release says spring 2008 -- still a little ways away, but soon "millions of AT&T and Starbucks customers will get Internet access free from the comfort of their neighborhood Starbucks."
I'll drink to that. In a short, no-fat, green-tea hold the syrup way. Meanwhile, T-Mobile Hotspot customers will still be able to use Starbucks' WiFi, thanks to an agreement between the two providers.
Thanks Christopher Li
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter