Wharton interviews Woz
Knowledge@Wharton, the online business journal of The Wharton School, has published an interview with Steve "Woz" Wozniak, co-founder of Apple, notorious prankster and a somewhat reluctant entrepreneur. It's one of the more in-depth interviews with him that I've read, covering the past, present and future, his relationship with Steve Jobs, his unique brand of humor and digging for further insights on otherwise ubiquitous information.
If you woke up this morning wishing you could peer inside the mind of a major player in the history of personal computing, and hoping for a dash of humor and a side of Apple insights, you're in luck. And if you never read iWoz, this interview is practically a CliffsNotes ... so you can pretend you had the fortitude to at least peruse the 288-page tome.
Check it out at Knowledge@Wharton.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app