Wharton interviews Woz
Knowledge@Wharton, the online business journal of The Wharton School, has published an interview with Steve "Woz" Wozniak, co-founder of Apple, notorious prankster and a somewhat reluctant entrepreneur. It's one of the more in-depth interviews with him that I've read, covering the past, present and future, his relationship with Steve Jobs, his unique brand of humor and digging for further insights on otherwise ubiquitous information.
If you woke up this morning wishing you could peer inside the mind of a major player in the history of personal computing, and hoping for a dash of humor and a side of Apple insights, you're in luck. And if you never read iWoz, this interview is practically a CliffsNotes ... so you can pretend you had the fortitude to at least peruse the 288-page tome.
Check it out at Knowledge@Wharton.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)