Announcing the Changes tagline contest winners
Last week we announced that software developer Ian Baird was in need of a tagline for Changes. He put up 2 free licenses to be awarded to the readers with the best suggestions. Well, after a tedious round of judging over 100 entries, TUAW is pleased to announce the winners of the Changes tagline contest. Envelope please ...
In addition to eternal fame and the adoration of their peers, all of tonight's winners will receive a free license for Changes 1.0.
Congratulations Nitin and Brian!
Last week we announced that software developer Ian Baird was in need of a tagline for Changes. He put up 2 free licenses to be awarded to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free