Announcing the Changes tagline contest winners
Last week we announced that software developer Ian Baird was in need of a tagline for Changes. He put up 2 free licenses to be awarded to the readers with the best suggestions. Well, after a tedious round of judging over 100 entries, TUAW is pleased to announce the winners of the Changes tagline contest. Envelope please ...
In addition to eternal fame and the adoration of their peers, all of tonight's winners will receive a free license for Changes 1.0.
Congratulations Nitin and Brian!
Last week we announced that software developer Ian Baird was in need of a tagline for Changes. He put up 2 free licenses to be awarded to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support