Found Footage: iPhone Stopwatch 1,000 hour "memory loss"?
In this trivial video, someone shows what happens to the iPhone when the stopwatch has been running for over 1,000 hours. You may ask yourself, "Who runs their iPhone's stopwatch for over 41 days?" And we asked ourselves the same thing. But what happens is most definitely surprising -- and brings a whole new meaning to geek.
[via Daring Fireball]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free