FlickrExport 3 Public Beta
FlickrExport is my favorite iPhoto plugin (and it would be my favorite Aperture plugin too, if I used Aperture), though I will admit that it is the only iPhoto plugin I use. Developer Fraser Speirs has been dropping hints for awhile about the next version of FlickrExport, and now it is available... in beta form that is.
New to FlickrExport 3 are:
- A big focus on groups. You can add pictures to multiple groups, create 'group actions,' and it even displays the group rules (i.e. it will tell you if there is a limit to the number of pictures you can upload per day, if the group is moderated, and so on.)
- Auto-completion of tags (which are downloaded from Flickr)
- A much better way to upload photosets, allowing you to organize the pictures in the sets before they are uploaded
- Geotaging, with the ability to create presets, as well as fetch latitude and longitude from Google Earth
The FlickrExport 3 beta is available for both Aperture 2 and iPhoto. Keep in mind that when FlickrExport 3 leaves beta it won't be freeware, though pricing isn't set as of yet.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update