Found Footage: MXTube
13-year-old Max has been working on his YouTube download utility for, well, a very long time. He's been plugging away at it over on the IRC channels wheedling experienced programmers into donating their time and energy to help it become real. And now, with a insanely big assist by iPhone developer Pumpkin, it has.
The software is available from Installer.app and you can read more about it at Max's site. Congratulations Max and Pumpkin and everyone else who chipped in on the project.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app