Found Footage: MXTube
13-year-old Max has been working on his YouTube download utility for, well, a very long time. He's been plugging away at it over on the IRC channels wheedling experienced programmers into donating their time and energy to help it become real. And now, with a insanely big assist by iPhone developer Pumpkin, it has.
The software is available from Installer.app and you can read more about it at Max's site. Congratulations Max and Pumpkin and everyone else who chipped in on the project.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update