Apple posts iPhone SDK Roadmap event on iTunes
Not a fan of streaming video? Then Apple has done you a solid by posting the video of Thursday's iPhone SDK Roadmap event on iTunes. The video clocks in at 796.5 MB, but the download speed is very snappy.
I am a big fan of Apple making these videos available so quickly, but does anyone else find their method of distribution odd? Using iTunes is brilliant, but why create a one shot podcast for each event? It seems to me that creating one 'Apple Events' podcast would be the way to go. We could all subscribe to it, and get the latest video right when they are available. That's just how podcast is supposed to work!
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter