Apple posts iPhone SDK Roadmap event on iTunes
Not a fan of streaming video? Then Apple has done you a solid by posting the video of Thursday's iPhone SDK Roadmap event on iTunes. The video clocks in at 796.5 MB, but the download speed is very snappy.
I am a big fan of Apple making these videos available so quickly, but does anyone else find their method of distribution odd? Using iTunes is brilliant, but why create a one shot podcast for each event? It seems to me that creating one 'Apple Events' podcast would be the way to go. We could all subscribe to it, and get the latest video right when they are available. That's just how podcast is supposed to work!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration