Apple posts iPhone SDK Roadmap event on iTunes
Not a fan of streaming video? Then Apple has done you a solid by posting the video of Thursday's iPhone SDK Roadmap event on iTunes. The video clocks in at 796.5 MB, but the download speed is very snappy.
I am a big fan of Apple making these videos available so quickly, but does anyone else find their method of distribution odd? Using iTunes is brilliant, but why create a one shot podcast for each event? It seems to me that creating one 'Apple Events' podcast would be the way to go. We could all subscribe to it, and get the latest video right when they are available. That's just how podcast is supposed to work!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update