Apple posts iPhone SDK Roadmap event on iTunes
Not a fan of streaming video? Then Apple has done you a solid by posting the video of Thursday's iPhone SDK Roadmap event on iTunes. The video clocks in at 796.5 MB, but the download speed is very snappy.
I am a big fan of Apple making these videos available so quickly, but does anyone else find their method of distribution odd? Using iTunes is brilliant, but why create a one shot podcast for each event? It seems to me that creating one 'Apple Events' podcast would be the way to go. We could all subscribe to it, and get the latest video right when they are available. That's just how podcast is supposed to work!
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time