iPhone Dev Team cancels pwnage, sells IP
This posting on iphone-dev.org states that the iPhone dev team has withdrawn their pwnage tool and sold all their intellectual property rights to an unnamed third party. No further details are available about the settlement and I'm assured this is real and not an April's Fools joke. Update: I am also assured by other parties that this is fake and is an April's Fools joke. Which is real? I have no idea.
Thanks to everyone who sent this in.
Update 2: Yeah, apparently just a April Fools joke. Apologies to all our readers.
This posting on iphone-dev.org states that the iPhone dev team has withdrawn their pwnage tool and sold all their intellectual property...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station