iPhone Dev Team cancels pwnage, sells IP
This posting on iphone-dev.org states that the iPhone dev team has withdrawn their pwnage tool and sold all their intellectual property rights to an unnamed third party. No further details are available about the settlement and I'm assured this is real and not an April's Fools joke. Update: I am also assured by other parties that this is fake and is an April's Fools joke. Which is real? I have no idea.
Thanks to everyone who sent this in.
Update 2: Yeah, apparently just a April Fools joke. Apologies to all our readers.
This posting on iphone-dev.org states that the iPhone dev team has withdrawn their pwnage tool and sold all their intellectual property...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update