More iPhone 3G buzz from Uncle Walt
We've been gaining confidence in the time horizon for a new rev of the iPhone hardware along with everyone else these past few days, but having the imprimatur of Mr. M on a June 3G release makes it all seem more real, somehow.
Thanks to everyone who sent this in.
[via 9to5Mac / Computerworld]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free