Third iPhone beta SDK is live
Good news iPhone developer boys and girls. A brand new iPhone Beta SDK just went live. This is release #3 of the SDK for those of you who have been keeping count. No word yet as to what changes this new SDK brings but we're betting on two things: First, that it re-vitalizes all those PSOD iPhones and second that it will fix all those user 501 errors we've been hearing about from ticked-off developers.
The new release is reportedly just 1.4 GB--thinner than honking 2+GB initial first release.
Have you downloaded and installed the new SDK? Let us know what you've found. Drop us a note in the comments. Want anonymity? Our tipline is the best bet for super sekrit tips. Make sure you tell us to guard your identity.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates