Third iPhone beta SDK is live
Good news iPhone developer boys and girls. A brand new iPhone Beta SDK just went live. This is release #3 of the SDK for those of you who have been keeping count. No word yet as to what changes this new SDK brings but we're betting on two things: First, that it re-vitalizes all those PSOD iPhones and second that it will fix all those user 501 errors we've been hearing about from ticked-off developers.
The new release is reportedly just 1.4 GB--thinner than honking 2+GB initial first release.
Have you downloaded and installed the new SDK? Let us know what you've found. Drop us a note in the comments. Want anonymity? Our tipline is the best bet for super sekrit tips. Make sure you tell us to guard your identity.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter