Third iPhone beta SDK is live
Good news iPhone developer boys and girls. A brand new iPhone Beta SDK just went live. This is release #3 of the SDK for those of you who have been keeping count. No word yet as to what changes this new SDK brings but we're betting on two things: First, that it re-vitalizes all those PSOD iPhones and second that it will fix all those user 501 errors we've been hearing about from ticked-off developers.
The new release is reportedly just 1.4 GB--thinner than honking 2+GB initial first release.
Have you downloaded and installed the new SDK? Let us know what you've found. Drop us a note in the comments. Want anonymity? Our tipline is the best bet for super sekrit tips. Make sure you tell us to guard your identity.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7